What we do best.
We doing many things in 3d world we have 3 main categories for 3 groups of our clients, The interior design for the end client, The modeling & Tutorials for the 3d artist or who studying 3d designing
More details about our
This service for the Interior & Exterior designs. I’m working same exactly as company work flow. The design it’s not only image. It’s full concept showing the design from every angle. I can do as a classical and contemporary style of work. My renders is as realistic as possible.
It’s new section long time ago when i learned 3d i love modeling i like to create things hard & rare also looks natural not fake or computer generated that’s what I’m doing now making new models uploaded and you can buy it or if you want spacial model you can contact with us now.
It’s also something new I’m thinking about long time ago to help the new people who want learned 3d with my long time of experience to pass the information and the knowledge i have to other people if there is any request or something you want know about in 3d world you can contact me or leave question in my blog section
OUR WORK FLOW
The steps for delivered the work
1. Starting project
- Checking out project details, be able to give an estimated deadline
- Ask questions about project details if it is misunderstood.
- Giving some information about how many hours i be able to work on each day and in which hours of the day ill be working.
4. Adding camera angles for Standard (Still) Renders
- Making every camera angle test renders, sending to client and checking out if it’s correct or not.
- Asking Client about render resolution and aspect ratio.
- Starting Modeling the plan of the building (room, house, flat)
- modeling furniture which was in the description, which client gave at the start of the project.
- Sending test render of every angle.
- Getting some comments from client.
- Telling how many hours will it gonna need fix issues which client has mentioned.
5. Starting final renders.
- Giving an estimated time of sending each final render
- Changing some details in renders if client is not happy about it and Re-rendering it again.
3. Adding materials and lighting.
- Getting as many information as possible from client side about materials and textures.
- Sending another test renders with materials applied.
- Sending another test renders with proper lighting applied.
- Getting comments from client about materials and lighting.
6. Sending Final renders to client.
- Clients are able to tell as many changes as they want (after finishing project) and get as many renders as they want.