What we do best.
We doing many things in 3d world we have 3 main categories for 3 groups of our clients, The interior design for the end client, The modeling & Tutorials for the 3d artist or who studying 3d designing
More details about our services
We do the best for our client elegant & unique design. We believe the perfect design it’s depending not only good looking but also the function and creativity for the people will live or working there. It should be comfortable and having space to live or work on. It’s the main concept in our creed of design to make your place nice and able to used not only good looking on images that’s our goal.
“Imagination has no limit as well as our designs.”
It was an real incredible experience for me, When i create new design it’s remarkable process. I try to working on the details in the design and unified the concept of the design started form modeling and colors, Until get the final image of the design.
Buy or free-download professional 3D models ready to be used in CG projects, film and video production, animation, visualizations, games, VR/AR, and others. Assets are available for download in many industry-accepted formats including MAX, OBJ, FBX, 3DS, STL and others. If you are searching for high poly or real-time 3D assets, we have a leading digital art library for all your needs.
It’s also something new I’m thinking about long time ago to help the new people who want learned 3d with my long time of experience to pass the information and the knowledge i have to other people if there is any request or something you want know about in 3d world you can contact me or leave question in my blog section
OUR WORK FLOW
The steps for delivered the work
1. Starting project
- Checking out project details, be able to give an estimated deadline
- Ask questions about project details if it is misunderstood.
- Giving some information about how many hours i be able to work on each day and in which hours of the day ill be working.
4. Adding camera angles for Standard (Still) Renders
- Making every camera angle test renders, sending to client and checking out if it’s correct or not.
- Asking Client about render resolution and aspect ratio.
- Starting Modeling the plan of the building (room, house, flat)
- modeling furniture which was in the description, which client gave at the start of the project.
- Sending test render of every angle.
- Getting some comments from client.
- Telling how many hours will it gonna need fix issues which client has mentioned.
5. Starting final renders.
- Giving an estimated time of sending each final render
- Changing some details in renders if client is not happy about it and Re-rendering it again.
3. Adding materials and lighting.
- Getting as many information as possible from client side about materials and textures.
- Sending another test renders with materials applied.
- Sending another test renders with proper lighting applied.
- Getting comments from client about materials and lighting.
6. Sending Final renders to client.
- Clients are able to tell as many changes as they want (after finishing project) and get as many renders as they want.